There are many ways to do packing of products. One of the most common is packing to corrugated box. This is a good decision for proper preservation, presentable appearance, it is convenient and advisably. But in cases when the product needs a more exact fixation in the box, the tray should be used. Usually, the tray is made of foam material or corrugated cardboard of complex die-cutting, but in increasing frequency for products are use material from molded fiber. The storage of bottles with plugs of corkwood is elevated to the status of art, and one of the main rule os this art is to store the bottles in horizontal position, which ensures the wetting of the cork and it doesn't allow the drink to be weathered. The most suitable variant of transportation or store or quality alcohol is to use bottle tray that made of molded fiber material. There are two types of tray: 1. Nondimensional - allow to use bottles with different shapes; 2. Individual packing - uses for a particular bottle. The stacking of bottles "face-to-face" could saves space in the box.
1. Lower cost because the main raw material is waste paper.
2. Ruggedness: corrugated cardboard is also produced from waste paper, but products made from molded paper pulp can have a greater density, thickness and withstand greater weight. Solid design can be made from corrugated board, but it will always be more expensive. An example of ruggedness is the egg tray for 30 eggs, which can withstand the weight of an adult male without strain.
3. Resistance to deformation: foam material breaks under critical loads, shocks and falls, it leads to damaging of product. In case of using molded fiber material the tray is never break, only jam.
4. Capacity: even the simple corregated box need to be assembled. Moreover, if the product made of corrugated die-cutting, to assemble it could be needed more time and worker qualification. A tray of molded fiber doesn't require assembly process. This is reduce the time for packaging, save money and manpower.
5. Eco-friendly: the correct, modern design of the package allows you to live without plastic packages, the molded fiber material is 100% paper. Moreover, it is waste paper which could be recycled many times amd doesn't harm the environment.
There are produce 4 types of bottle trays
|Part name||Dimensions||Q'ty per pallet|
|№1||375х250х36 mm||2214 pcs|
|№2||365х250х37 mm||2214 pcs|
|№3||350х265х35,5 mm||1968 pcs|
|№4||350х250х33,5 mm||2214 pcs|